Big Salmon Lake Polar bear plunge
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Woo, party! I'll bring the smellz.

Wolves suddenly came crawling out of the woodwork, descending like flies on shit. Considering how he smelled, the analogy was particularly fitting. Peregrine's eyes narrowed when the first, a stranger, approached with an exuberant greeting and a jest. Before he could answer her, two of his own pack mates appeared. He was surprised to see them so far from home, yet he was happy to see them all the same. His lips twitched when Theseus tossed a joke into the air, though he quickly turned to Ashton with a frown tugging his lips into a thin line.

"I hope you're just fucking with me... I don't wanna smell like burning asshole for the next couple of months. Fox won't let me live in the den and the pups will be born thinking I have the worst case of dad breath ever!" The swarthy male shook his head. "Nope. Ash, don't you know of some plant or something that could help with the smell? Like, can't I roll in mint leaves or something?"

Remembering that he had yet to properly acknowledge the lone she-wolf among them, Peregrine faced her. "I'm standing here soaking wet and the wittiest joke you can come up with is 'failure to bathe'? The water didn't do shit. Who are you, anyway? I'm Perry and these are Ashton and Theseus. We're from the caldera." He secretly hoped this information would intimidate her. Normally, Peregrine attempted to recruit young, healthy wolves but, quite frankly, the caldera didn't have room and didn't need any more warm bodies.
Messages In This Thread
Polar bear plunge - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 01, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Prima - January 02, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Ashton - January 02, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Theseus - January 02, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 02, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Prima - January 02, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Ashton - January 02, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Theseus - January 02, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 02, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Prima - January 03, 2015, 02:16 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 01:35 AM