Rising Sun Valley I'll go anywhere you want me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett licked her lips as she got scolded by the pup. She looked down at the hare at her feet which looked really appetizing. Her stomach grumbled in agreement. If she could have blushed she would in that moment. "Well alright," Scarlett agreed but didn't start eating just yet. Malachi was still here in their midst. "You have a good point at that, although do note that I am a smaller wolf. I don't need that much," Scarlett excused, it was a very bad excuse. Still it was cute how the youngster really cared for her wellbeing. Her ear turned to the alpha who teased the little girl. A fond smile came on her white muzzle in return. Had she ever heard Malachi laugh before? Not that she could remember. What a milestone.

The pale female listened to what the alpha had to say next. "Why didn't you say so! We are keeping you from doing your alpha duties. I am so sorry," The submissive female immediately apologized. Scarlett did get a bit worried when the male spoke of the trouble that had come up. She didn't wish to have a war with another pack or another drama that was about to unfold. "Of course. We will be on the look out. If something happens I will howl for Sen. She will scare them all away." For the first time Scarlett saw some use in the black female. She did found it a bit unnerving that there was no beta to control their little band of wolves. Although. She would keep an eye on Meara, Néa and Lazar. Njal and Hatshepsut were not really seen, period. So that would only be that Sen and Manauia were on their own.

After this brief counting the female relaxed more. "Take your time. I think I've got most of them covered," Scarlett smiled proudly. "Don't let us hold you from your travels. Good seeing you. Do return." Scarlett realized she almost sounded like a worried mate with those last two words. Eventually she laid down next to Néa and her rabbit. Hunger had settled in and she eagerly sunk her teeth into the meal.
Messages In This Thread
I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - December 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - December 30, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - December 31, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 01, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Malachi - January 02, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: I'll go anywhere you want me - by Néa - January 03, 2015, 12:06 AM