[j] Prayers Answered
28 Posts
Ooc — Steph

Wip wondered at what sort of wolves chose to make their home next to something so dangerous. But she only needed to listen to the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks, and sniff at the mixture of salt and sea grass in the air to understand the allure of making the Ocean your neighbor. It reminded her of the giant Lakes she had grown up next to, the brilliant pools of blue that also commanded respect and awe. She could not help but grow excited at all the things she could learn from the Ocean, and grew determined at discovering some of its secrets immediately.

She listened attentively to Thistle, and could not help her tail from twitching in excitement at the possibility that there may be a spot in this family for her. Wip, always the one to think about her words before she dare utter them, considered the question for several seconds. Such matters after all, were of extreme importance. Stavanger Bay… she repeated its name as if in a greeting to this land. Well ma’am, where I come from we don’t have much to eat, and so I learned early on how to make a little go a long way. And it was true, there was an art to getting absolutely everything out of a meal, and the Kailen’s had been fastidious in their organization of resources. I’ve traveled for so long, and have kept track of all of the things I see. The birds, the rabbits, and what their comings and goings mean. My family taught me to pay attention to the world around me, as even the slightest change can make the difference between having a next meal or not. Wip stopped there, and went over the things she had said, obsessing only slightly. It was always a bit of an anxious situation, saying the right things to one’s potential boss.

And beggin’ your pardon ma’am, but you don’t have any puppies do you? Wip had always been in charge of the little ones, and while it was an activity some wolves her age were loath to be saddled with, she found her nerves to be much quieter around the exuberance of pups. I ask because I’ve usually been the one to watch the pups before.

Messages In This Thread
[j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 09:48 AM