Redhawk Caldera everything comes down to poo
133 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Keeping timeline vague since I'm not sure if Fox will boot Grimm for insulting her!

A familiar voice followed a sharp bark, but there was a short gap between Peregrine announcing himself and the full force of his new cologne smacking Grimm's olfactory senses like a reinforced mallet brandished by a troll. "Oh my god.." she grimaced, taking a big and very obvious step back. Warning of the smell did not make it any less pungent. It wilted her like a stick of cucumber in extreme heat, flattening her ears as though they too were able to detect the waves of skunk odour coming off the Alpha and needed to close up shop until he left.

"Toe-ma-toes?" she echoed, keeping her mouth slightly open so that she might breathe through it. "No.. is it the same as.. dude, go shower. I know I saw some hot spring somewhere up north that you could use to speed up the process, that shit is not going to fade fast." She made an exaggerated 'blaergh' face. "Is that what you need a toe-ma-toots for?"
Messages In This Thread
everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 03, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 03, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Grimm - January 22, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: everything comes down to poo - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 22, 2015, 12:51 PM