Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"I was only voicing what I thought was best for the pack," the golden wolfess said matter-of-factly, and Paarthurnax at last blinked up toward her. Her copper eyes lingered with uncertainty on Falwasi's honeyed features, never once dating to let their gazes met, but Paar was curious to gauge how she currently felt.

It was natural for pack wolves to eradicate what they deemed a threat, just as it was natural for said that to fear rebuttal. In the case of Paarthurnax and her unborn litter, fate had gone in her favour. She and her pups would live, much to the disapproval of a small handful of her pack-mates.

"I know," the crimson Frostfur said finally, and lowered her eyes once more. She had loved Shadow, and although she would admit it to no other than the Roman himself, a large part of her still did. But she was not prepared to once more betray the faith that Scimitar and Bazi placed in her by turning her tail on them. "What I did - leaving the Bypass and returning here - I did to protect my pups."

She looked out across the crisp, clear water of their territory's namesake again, "I understand why you spoke out against me, and I'm actually surprised that there were not more who agreed. Your heart was with Swiftcurrent as a whole - the life of one could never compare to the vast number of those who call this place home. But you must know that it is not my intention to leech life from this pack. I fully intend to return to Swiftcurrent all that I have taken, and for my children and I to make our lives here."
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM