Blacktail Deer Plateau A love for babies
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue herself had been quiet an explorer in her day. Long before she had settled at the plateau. Granted her parents had been traveling story tellers and healers, so it was only normal for her to be that way. Her wander lust had dissipated in the last year though. Oh she still loved to go on jaunts, buts he always returned home to those who loved her. She briefly wondered if any of her children would have such a wander lust? For even Lasher did not often stay still.

Blue was jaunting along the borders today. Far too restless to sit still. She could barely take it anymore. She wanted these babies out, they were pushing on her sides. And the sides that pushed up one side and down the other were enough to drive her mad. She took a deep breath as she lumbered along, her green eyes taking in the day. She did not wish to rush them, yes she was uncomfortable and yes she wanted them out, but she also with the same thought wished them to stay until they were ready. She did not want them to be unhealthy.

Her ears heard the footfalls before the scent of another assailed. Protectiveness rose up in her breast and a low growl rumbled from deep within. She usually wasn't so territorial, but the closer her time came the worse it got. However, the girls words came to her and she tried to quiet her growl. Sorry I find I'm a little more territorial than normal. SHe offered her a smile as she turned further to face her better. Hello and Thank you. You can come closer I'm Blue Willow. She grew quiet and though she kept her body tightly wound she did offer the other a chance to come a little closer, but not so close that she was invading her space. Blue really did fear she might snap at her if she did.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 05, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:47 PM