Duskfire Glacier Here I stand
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Welcome :3 I promise she is not as creepy as it sounds. She is no pup hoarder. XD

Scarlett had no moment of rest with her utter devotion to Néa. She had to balance between getting her a decent meal, teaching her and Meara how to hunt and take them on fun field trips. Scarlett loved it though. She felt like a valuable member of the pack. The female reminded herself of what for importance she was to the little ones. Although. Both girls weren't really little anymore she liked to call them little. She loved the teenagers just as much as new born puppies. A soft yawn and a quick stretch would do before starting the day.

The pale white female got out of the woods on the side of glacier. The morning sun blinding her red eyes for a moment. They were rather sensitive. When she blinked them open she caught the movements of a young male. Her heart leaped. Another youngster? Another one to take care of? The northerner jumped up an icy ledge and skillfully padded towards the male. Nothing about the white female looked threatening. Her coat was fluffy, her tail was wagging in a gentle matter, and her blood red eyes friendly as she stepped closer. Goodmorning! I'm Scarlett. Are you new in our pack? her warm voice asked.

This reminded her of when she found Néa. The youngster was so lost and alone. Scarlett had to take care of her. The albino female was immediately planning to make her den a bit bigger so this young male could fit too. Scarlett had to hit the breaks with her motherly actions. This young wolf was no girl. Males were different and liked to be more independent almost like Meara was, in a good way. She decided to get to know him a bit before dragging him to his den like some pup hoarder. Plus maybe Néa didn't even want to share her surrogate mom.

Messages In This Thread
Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 05, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 06, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 07, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 12, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 16, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 16, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 10:28 AM