Greatwater Lake Devine Encountanance
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney

Mo lowered her maw when she heard the faint echo of pawsteps upon snow. The snow hadnt hindered her any; for she'd been evolutionized over the many years wolves had run free to be able to withstand it with ease. When the figure approached however, she kept her distance, nostrils flaring to the scent, inhaling deep, she allowed her lips to lift upon her maw as if to waft the scent of the female further - deeper into her system. She backed up a few paces as well, the snow sucking her mits in deep.

She lowered her lips and her auds folded back against her skull as she fell to her side, whimpering in submission. She didnt want a fight; onyx pelt now covered in the alabaster substance, she allow her whip to curl between her limbs.

"I mean no harm" she murmured as she lay, exposed.

"I got seperated from my sister, and I -- " her almond oculars looked about for a moment. "I just.. was thirsty"

Mo's form was large to say the least, her bodice held itself, when she was standing pretty weighty, and strong, though one would not want to encounter her in a fight. It was one of her advantages as well.

Back in the real world Mo was still laying on her side whimpering, hoping that maybe this wolf would accept that she was no harm, or threat and that she'd only wanted a drink. She decided that she'd hold this position incase any other wolves showed up, they would immediately see her down, and submissive.

"I hope this is okay..." She murmured as she careened her neck upward to see the new female.
Messages In This Thread
Devine Encountanance - by Monot'ac - January 23, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Devine Encountanance - by Xi'nuata - January 23, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Devine Encountanance - by Monot'ac - January 24, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Divine Encountanance - by Xi'nuata - January 24, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Devine Encountanance - by Monot'ac - January 24, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: Devine Encountanance - by Xi'nuata - January 26, 2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Devine Encountanance - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Devine Encountanance - by Xi'nuata - January 28, 2014, 12:13 PM