Hiding away from cold wind blowing
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Despite them growing apart, Osprey believed that Peregrine wouldn't hold a grudge at her for very long. Their last meeting, which had started so well, had ended on a less than perfect note and she briefly wondered, when and if she should go to see him soon. Caldera was not that far away - she could manage it - but the the memories of recent events weren't pleasant. She resolved to think about it another day.

Her expression became curious, when Blue willow mentioned Pura, because he was one of the kids Osprey had not spoken to in person. She had heard that he was a bit weird and liked to be on his own better than to be in company with others. It was nice to know that Saena had decided to stay after all of the turmoil. The fact that Finn was still hurting and it wasn't hard for her to imagine why, was a little upsetting, because he had left an impression of being such a nice fellow.

She remembered Koda, but Kesuk was somebody entirely new. She made a mental mark to get to know her/him (she wouldn't be the least surprised about anything in this life). "It's nice to know that everything is alright - more or less," Osprey concluded. "You probably don't know, whether my old den is occupied or not?" she asked thinking about a nice long and well-deserved nap. "It was on the brink of collapsing - that's the last thing I remember..." she added.

ooc: I think that this would be a nice place to fade this out. Please, do so in your next posts. Powerplaying Osprey - if needed - is allowed. Thanks for the thread! :)
Messages In This Thread
Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - December 27, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - December 27, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - December 27, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - December 28, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - December 28, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - December 30, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - December 31, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - January 02, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - January 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - January 08, 2015, 04:43 PM