innocence died screaming
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
OMG so sorry. Apparently my computer has been autocorrecting Mae's name without me knowing. Excusez-Moi. Not to worry. I was busy too. :D
Also Yay for Anthony because he made a table for me! 8D

Scarlett turned to Mae when she felt something on her fur, it wasn't the cold that seeping in, just weight of it. She chuckled and then flickered up some more snow over her. She wanted to make a sound of a bunny, but then realized she actually wasn't sure if they made sounds with their mouths. She did know they thumped their feet against the ground. The snow started to melt of her nose so the small white shook her head to get the snow off. Soon the teenager had vanished. Scarlett was pleased with Mae's hunting skills. They were better than expected, she had to admit that. She could keep track of the female because of the slight wind that breezed into her direction.

The albino's ear moved along with Maera's movements but she did not see her coming that quick. Before the female realized that she was under attack, the female had been tackled down. A chuckle did escape from Scarlett's throat. She had quickly surrendered and playfully turned on her back exposing her tummy. It was all play after all. Oh no. A vicious wolf! The female then let her head fall to the side and her body go limp like she just died. Soon she bursted in silly chuckles as she turned to a sitting position. Very good! I think we can start with living prey soon. The only tip I can give you is that you should consider the wind, because it blew your scent towards me. she hummed softly.

Scarlett got on all fours and shook out her fur. Are you willing to try life prey? Would you prefer doing everything yourself, or I catch it but won't kill it so you can practice your bites?, the pale female inquired. Even she sometimes bit the wrong spot in the heat of the moment.

Messages In This Thread
innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 24, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 01, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 01, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 06, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 09, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 16, 2015, 05:53 PM