Duck Lake can you see the endless battles that plague us?
<div><span style="color:#036b95;">A</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">l</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">l</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;"> </span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">B</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">e</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">i</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">n</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">n</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">i</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">n</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">s</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;"> </span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">e</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">e</span><span style="color:#036b95;">d</span><span style="color:#1679a1;"> </span><span style="color:#2987ad;">E</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">d</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">i</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">n</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">g</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">s</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">.</span></div>
49 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Well met, Raziel."

With a glance the the scent marker, he did notice the variation of strength in it, and swiftly he agreed.

"Indeed. Let's move out."

Saber chose to walk ahead a bit, and scout further. Soon, the trail led them to the front of omnious shadow entrenched woods.
Did something further ahead, move? Because it sure as hell wasn't small .

Turning to the silver company, he spoke softly.

"I feel as though we are watched, but 49 paces ahead, is the pack border. If I may ask it of you, please watch my flank, make sure I too, do not get swept into this dark place. Star is not a wolf who would willingly go into the jaws of another, nor would I, but I'd like to think if I do get snatched, a fight will be won between the both of us."

And with that, Saber trotted forward to the void patterned trees, a place choked of light, and deprived of day. He knew he was being watched, but was unaware of it to be @Kadence .
Messages In This Thread
can you see the endless battles that plague us? - by Raziel - December 19, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: can you see the endless battles that plague us? - by Saber - January 08, 2015, 01:19 PM