The Heartwood crush the babes who are not children
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"I could only imagine how gnarley they flash,"
Nom, nom, chew, nom, chew, swallow.
"Especially how they can brag how dashin their parents are."
Nom, chew, chew, swallow.
"And I mean that, both the both of you."

Ash gave Lasher a soft gaze, then broke it away with a smile, turning back to the half skellied elk.
Ta fuck are ya doin, bro?
Starin at the dead thing...
Nah, you know what I mean.
Shut it.

A bashful look came across the hippie, and he decided to spark up a convo.
Channeling his ears backwards, the handsome dude began to lick some of the good red stuff off of his golden paw.

"How's "
Lick.
"Ya"
Lick.
"Little babes"
Lick, nibble, dropped paw.
"Doin? Have ya seen personalities in the little fluff balls?"

It was then he realized that he skipped over the sweet dudes Q.

"Oh! Damn ta lightning bugs, sorry Lash. Families, right. I'm sorry, my mind is a bit fly right now...ya know, the cold got me goofed up."

The cold?
Only excuse I could pull effectively, alright?
Jump it, then.

"I got my eye on a babe back at the shack, and as for makin da babies, I don't think Fireball would be so keen on another poppin pups that aren't her own little embers. Hell, I think if I even brought it to the gal, she'd shred me, and make a blanket for her own broad."

A thoughtful look came over the blonde teen. What if he really did have that urge to be a dad?
A smile was on his lips, before he even realized it.
Messages In This Thread
crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 11, 2015, 12:45 AM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 14, 2015, 05:36 PM