Redhawk Caldera Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine thought about responding to that with a joke, though that made him think back on their conversation about Finley. The Alpha male was just as much of a joker as his Beta female, yet he liked to think he was more than capable of sincerity and handling emotional intimacy. Spotting the opportunity, he decided to reply to Elwood's quip with a serious response.

"Actually... yeah. It's crazy how we just ran into one another while looking for other people. Funny how that works. I like to think it was fate." Peregrine broke the serious vibe with a brief wink. "I'll come right out and say it: I really hope you stick around for the long haul. I mean, I won't blame you if you feel the need to resume your search but if you did change your mind, I'd be thrilled. You're an awesome addition to this pack, El, and you're really making something of yourself here." Plus, there were all the possibilities with Finley but he didn't mention those right now.

"Do you wanna hunt with me?" he queried after Elwood politely declined a dead bunny wipe down. "I feel like it would be pretty crappy if I went out hunting and came home with a full belly and empty hands, especially since Fox is eating for twelve."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 11, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Dear god, this parachute is a knapsack - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 01:03 PM