Big Salmon Lake Turn to Smoke
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Edit; @Mikael care to wrap this up? The next post can be the last. I just don't want another dead thread.

The paler wolf had, silently, been hoping that the other knew the lay of the land a bit, for he hadn't the slightest clue. It was his first time at the lake, and knew nothing about it's terrain other than what he'd seen on the trek over and into it. "I do not know this piece of land," Kove admitted. "My pack is close by here, but I'd never thought of exploring the surrounding area until now." With neither of them knowing the lay of the land, trapping them would, more or less, be an impossible task. They couldn't just chase the deer around until they came across a place. Something like that would take way too long, making charging in head first the better option, oddly enough.

"We'll have to just run at them," the ghost stated, letting a breath of air escape at the end of his words. "If we're careful and quiet enough, it should be just as simple as trapping them." His gaze flickered back and forth between the direction of the deer and the wolf he'd met only moments before. He was waiting, listening for any objections that may surface, though his legs were ready to carry him down to the prey at any given moment.
Messages In This Thread
Turn to Smoke - by Kove - December 31, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Kove - January 01, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Kove - January 02, 2015, 02:16 AM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Mikael - January 02, 2015, 02:37 AM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Kove - January 03, 2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Mikael - January 10, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Kove - January 11, 2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Turn to Smoke - by Mikael - March 09, 2015, 08:36 AM