innocence died screaming
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

The white female smiled fondly at the girl whens he was laughing. She felt like that was a rare thing for the juvenile to do. Scarlett was glad her lessons at least were fun enough to have laughter in them. Once she got to her feet she shook out her fur. A more playful grin came on her muzzle when the girl admitted that she had forgotten that small yet, every important detail. For now it is okay. She killed me. But, remember it for next time. You did well so you deserve a good praise.

You could say that Scarlett was mildly surprised by Maera's sharp tone she used. Fully white ears fell back for a brief second. She didn't mean to insult the young lady that was not her purpose at all. The youngster then added some words to make it less sharp but Scarlett still felt the need to apologize. I'm sorry, Mae. I never seen you hunt before. I have no idea where your skill level is at. I didn't want to make you feel bad.

The young female stood. She actually wanted to say more but that would probably do much more damage. Maera had no one. Of course she could take care of herself and hunt small life prey. Scarlett grunted at her own stupidness. Lets find a meal then!
Messages In This Thread
innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - December 24, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 01, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 01, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 06, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 09, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: innocence died screaming - by Maera - January 16, 2015, 05:53 PM