never kill the light inside me
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
For a few moments, there was nothing but Jinx and himself as he stared at her, waiting for her to chide him for being indifferent towards Tark’s death, waiting for her to demand to know what was wrong with him, as other wolves might have. In truth, Ira did not feel like anything was wrong with him, for more or less not caring about the elder’s death. It was just as Ira had told Jinx, he had not known the man, had not loved him or even felt affection towards him. He had been a tool to see him this far. Just as Jinx would be a tool to raise him to adult hood. Or, at least until he was capable of surviving on his own, at any rate. Instead, Jinx seemed pleased by his behavior, the praise smoothing over the child’s fur like a hand reaching down to pet him. Indifference towards the existence of others was good then? So, he wasn’t wrong after all. Despite developing his individuality Ira was still highly impressionable and when he was met with positive reinforcement from Jinx, it would only serve to encourage him to continue such - as it was with any child.

Jinx’s explanation in regards to love being for the weak, sparked his admiration once more, as his milky blue eyes widened as he peered up at her, ignoring her gesture for him to follow for a few moments. He had his own theories about love and suddenly desired to share them with her. "To love is to destroy," He breathed and finished with, "To be loved is to be destroyed." Though it was different from her abruptness in her feelings of ‘love’ it was also measurably similar. Only the weak allowed themselves to be destroyed. Ira had been destroyed once, but no more and never again. It was easier…and less disappointing this way. "Wait!" Ira demanded of her, glimpsing back over his shoulder at Tark. "Are we gonna let it here?" Ira asked, not because he truly cared, but because there was a wolf carcass a respectful distance from their scent markers, and he considered the idea that it might attract unwanted attention.

"Ok," The boy accepted her words of focusing on himself willingly, not wanting to dispute her way of thinking since it basically sort of matched up with his own. "Wass your name? Orrrr…what do I call you?" He asked, suddenly, realizing that he did not know her name and had nothing to call her, though she knew his given name.

Messages In This Thread
never kill the light inside me - by Ira Nox - January 20, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Ira Nox - January 21, 2014, 07:10 AM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Ira Nox - January 22, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Jinx - January 22, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Ira Nox - January 23, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Ira Nox - January 24, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Jinx - January 24, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: never kill the light inside me - by Ira Nox - January 26, 2014, 06:48 AM