The Heartwood crush the babes who are not children
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The hippie saw the dark side lower his lense at the name odd the Dera's leadin lady, and a section of him wondered what he had against the fiesty gal. Maybe a bad past? Did they know each other?
It wasn't really his business however, and Ash had a thing for respecting privacy, so he left the matter to freeze in the cold.

Returnin to the previously dropped 'unable to spend enough of de time to test de pups', the Doctor wondered how important it was to actually be a dad. Having to hunt for da bae. Get away when da bae says scoot dat ass. Finding every single craving and bringing it to da bae. Helpin da bae do stuff.
So mamy things to being a father.
Of course the stunning the awesome man had no free tine.

Him?! A family man?

"Having a whole pack of pups tacklin me at once,, and to know that their all mine, just might be fun. Sometime though, I feel like it wouod be a beautiful love story, if it were just snuggling."
Messages In This Thread
crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 11, 2015, 12:45 AM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 14, 2015, 05:36 PM