Redhawk Caldera Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The Alpha male did not reply right away. He considered Elwood's words for a long moment. Would he really give them his blessing? Peregrine didn't know that he would be so generous about it. He would understand it on some level and wouldn't prevent it, yet he didn't know that he would see the happy couple off with a wave of a handkerchief either. Truthfully, he didn't know how he'd react if and when it actually happened. Maybe he thought he would behave one way and it would turn out he'd actually respond in a totally different way. There was only one way to found out and he wasn't exactly eager to get there.

Peregrine waved a paw dismissively. "I'm sure Fin—and you—are plotting our demise in a thousand different ways all the time," he quipped. "I'm not worried about you two. Don't you realize Fox and I are building an army? You guys can recruit all the bears you want; they won't have anything on our Firebirds," he teased. It was tempting to start babbling about pups then, yet he resisted the urge. The pack was excited about the litter, so he didn't want to go into overkill territory.

"So that was a hell of a game the other day, wasn't it?" Peregrine asked, referring to the pack play session Somnia had organized. Sure, it was indirectly related to the pups but it was about one of their star pack mates. "Som knocked it out of the park, didn't she? She's actually the one I keep thinking of when I start pondering who might up and leave. You and Fin at least have leadership ranks. Som would be a leader too, if there was more room. I feel like she'll eventually get tired of the glass ceiling and run off with Ashton."
Messages In This Thread
Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 14, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 15, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 16, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 17, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 20, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 21, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 23, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 24, 2015, 06:27 PM