Duskfire Glacier Straight up
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The child did not heed Tuwawi's threat to leave, nor did he show any sign of deference. Instead, the sterling spun boy stood his ground, golden eyes hot and adamant. 'I will not get out. I have been offered a place to stay, a home, and I mean to stay here. You have a problem with it, you take it up with Malachi!' he managed to state during the phoenix's charge — but it made no difference to the evoked Tuwawi. She had infinite love for Malachi, Maera, Danica, Tyr, and Hatshepsut... but no remorse to those she did not deem to be of the Glacier clan, with or without the alpha's permission.

She did not answer to Malachi. The Sveijarn was her own commander, and Tartok's feral creed still ran deep in her veins. Her muscles tensed as the last meters vanished between them, Tuwawi's jaws agape and prepared seize the young adolescent. She was a seasoned adult of nearly four years — this conflict weighed in her favor. If the youth would not run then she would eviscerate every last insolent piece, for she had no more words or reason. The matter, in her mind, was simple: this boy was not of Njal. Not of Tuwawi. Not meant for the Glacier. One way or another, he would not be permitted to stay.

And so, Tuwawi dashed forth, rearing up with the intent to scruff Adlartok to the ground in a flurry of fangs and claws.

Lemme know how you want to proceed! :)
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Straight up - by Adlartok - January 16, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 16, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 17, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 19, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 20, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 21, 2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 07:58 AM