Blackfeather Woods this is halloween
13 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

They had never had a better season. This winter had been, by far, the most enriching for the Spyro Clan. It was the pack of wolves that had settled in the woods what had been the key to their success, leaving loads of carcasses for them to snatch, it was all too easy. Maybe Erebus would be able to keep using them as his main food source without needing to formalize it, but he wasn't all that sure. The Alpha wolf wasn't a fool, he was sure, he wouldn't be able to keep stealing their food behind their backs for too long, and he needed to come up with a plan rather soon.

The day had started quite normally for the Dark Lord of Blackfeather. a couple of his lieutenants came asking for instructions, and he, as per usual, lead them in the right direction without trouble. Things were running perfectly fine all over the forest, so he decided to take a little time off.

Erebus was keen on exploring the deepest corners of the dark lands, even though there wasn't a single inch of Blackfeather he hadn't discovered. But strangely enough, that day he found something new. A flock of bodyguards fluttered behind him as he approached the stranger that had, for some reason, infiltrated in his lands without his watchers knowing. The shadow leader perched himself in a branch, several feet above the stranger in a closeby tree.

"I reckon you're not part of my lines..." he said with some serious tone to his coarse voice. His cold eyes stared, intrigued, the blackbird wasn't used to be surprised. "I've never seen you before."

Messages In This Thread
this is halloween - by Jack - January 19, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: this is halloween - by Erebus - January 20, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: this is halloween - by Morrígan - January 20, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: this is halloween - by Jack - January 20, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: this is halloween - by Erebus - January 24, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: this is halloween - by Morrígan - January 31, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: this is halloween - by Jack - February 02, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: this is halloween - by Erebus - February 07, 2015, 10:26 AM