Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
“You really needn't apologize,” Sen stated, a grin making it's way across her face. “Underestimating another is a silly thing to do, even if they've assure you they are of no threat.” Her words were nothing more than a bit of advice, though she did nothing to show that. The dark being wasn't one to just attack out of nowhere, having found that doing something like that creates unnecessary messes—and those were messes she despised the cleaning of.

Sen quirked an eyebrow at the other female as she called the Glacier home, ignoring the bit of hesitance that had appeared in her voice. “Home, huh?” She allowed her eyes to leave the other woman for only a second as she gazed around at their surroundings. “Should explore more inside the territory, then. There's not much to see at these borders.” That was only a slight bit of the truth. Had the other joined sooner, and hung around the borders, she would have had the chance of seeing some older male dancing. It was quite the sight to behold, and the living shadow knew it would stay permanently engraved into her mind forever. On the other hand paw, Sen was glad no one had been there to witness it, for the sight would have ended up being rather embarrassing.

She gave a smirk to the lady when she called Sen 'Noir', as if to mentally say touché. “I'm am here because I'm going out on a small journey for a bit,” she answered. “I have explored the territory enough for a few days, and wanted to head out to see some new things again.” Soot often left to go and explore, but she always came back in the end. She couldn't stay away from the Glacier forever, and hadn't been able to since joining the pack. Something about the giant block of ice called out to her, preventing her form staying away for too long.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 21, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 22, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:20 AM