Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded her head, agreeing with the words of the other fae. She had to become accustom to saftey in numbers once more. The length of time she spent alone conditioned her to the solitary life, a rouge life that was often met with violence if one was not careful enough. At least that is what she had experienced in her previous home, in her previous life. Making a mental note to relax, Shalon returned to the land of the living after her reminising finding that the wolf she had dubbed Noir was still in fact speaking. A mental shake refocused her mind to the conversation.

"I thought that perhaps knowing the edge of the territory would allow me time to become comfortable enough to meet the rest of the pack. It is rather nerve racking, at least it is for me. Never been much of a socialite..." Shalon drifted off, a shrug like ripple making it's way through her pelt. "A journey, you say? One of exploration? Perhaps I shall join you on one of your adventures one day. Once I have thoroughly explored your...our own territory, and I find my paws itching for adventure once more. If you would accept my company at a later date that is?" Shalon had had enough adventuring for sometime, the last year one of constant travel, it was a hard way to live and she would not be leaving for another adventure before she could truly call this land home. But perhaps one day, if she could find a friend as a travelling companion the experience would be rather more enjoyable.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 21, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 22, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:20 AM