Voices in my head
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

The smallest brother's giggles made his own body vibrate, causing his belly tickle. Damien didn't like tickles. They were the most annoying thing someone could do to him, and every time mother tried it with him she ended up getting a cries instead of the usual giggles.

This time wasn't different. The charcoal pup slowly entered in tantrum mode, both because his mother had left them alone, and because brother was bothering him. The cries were high pitched, as much as he managed to rise them to get mommy back inside again, but she was probably already too far away to even notice the mixture of sounds that broke the den's silence.

Sister too had crawled on top of brother, and was now pushing him in another direction. This only intensified the volume of the whines, he protested, he wanted mommy. The result of the winter girl's pushes was Damien rolling down from his brother's back, and now his face was right behind his younger brother's butt. He really needed someone to wipe it clean... Which once again, only intensified the volume of the whines even more. Cicero was just too damn smelly.

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Voices in my head - by Potema - December 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - December 22, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - December 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - December 22, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - January 18, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - January 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - January 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - January 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - January 26, 2015, 05:15 AM