Blacktail Deer Plateau It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Too lazy for table right now. :P

"I know what you mean," he commented in reply to his brother's thoughts. He trusted Peregrine's assessment more than his own; Peregrine, after all, was closest to Osprey out of all of them. Atticus adored his sister, but he and Osprey never really had that "spark" or "connection" that he'd seen between her and Perry. It was okay, of course. He harbored no jealousy. Each one of them had their place in one another's world, and Atticus still had a good relationship with her.

"It sucks. Everything feels so incomplete. But…at least she'll be okay." He bumped Perry's shoulder companionably, appreciating once more the miracle that had brought them together here in this place so far from home. It was better to have an incomplete family than no family at all. Tyrannus is a dick and a half – in fact, he's a whole lot of dicks. He's a whole friggin' forest of big, throbbing, gross dicks. But only to us. He'll be good to Oss."

After a moment of consideration, he continued, "I tried to get to her, you know." He glanced at Perry's face, wondering if he too had tried. Or had Tyrannus been more aggressive with this bolder brother of theirs? "After he ran me out. I took my time, circled back around to the packlands. I…I didn't want her to think we just up and left her, y'know?" His brow was furrowed, almost troubled, as he spoke, as if he recalled a bad dream he didn't like to think about. "I almost made it. But he caught me and…well, kicked my ass." He still bore some of the bruises and cuts from the fight with Tyrannus. He rolled his shoulders as if to shrug them away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun - by Atticus - January 27, 2014, 07:06 PM