Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"She said she misses everyone a lot," Saena continued loudly as Peregrine spoke her name, perhaps in an effort to drown out whatever connection he meant to draw, "and that she regrets not being around." She fell silent, allowing a somewhat tense silence to stretch between them. There wasn't much that she wanted to say to her father, but there was still that sense that she could get something out of this while holding him at arm's reach.

I want to take your place at the Plateau and I want to be everything you failed to be seemed too formal and too harsh all at once. She didn't want to come on too strongly, but she didn't want him to feel she was making an effort, either. Saena's feelings were so conflicted, her childishness battling with the maturity that was slowly taking over. There was no reason to stay here but to ask those questions, and she wasn't sure of a way to bring it up.

"I've decided to be a leader," she said slowly, her tone not quite icy but far from fond. "I want to earn it, but I don't know how to start."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM