Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The Sunspire? The name didn't register to Saena. She'd never been to the Sunspire or met any wolf from there as far as she knew. But the way Peregrine said it clued her in to Hawkeye and how she left the pack for that place, and suddenly she understood. Peregrine had no idea who she was talking about.

"No, my mom," she clarified quietly. "I don't know—or care—where Hawkeye is and I have no idea where Tytonidae went." I hate you rang through her mind and she decided she didn't really care about Ty, either. For all her gentleness, she was branded in Saena's mind as a hateful sister.

When Peregrine brought up Pura, she felt both surprised and a little betrayed. Pura had gone looking for Peregrine even after Saena told him how they'd been abandoned...? Her inner jealous child reared its ugly head, but again was soothed by her growing maturity as well as a headache that was brewing behind her eyes. She didn't really want to be pissed off and forced it down.

"No," she said, a little perplexed. "I want to help lead at the Plateau. It's been better to me than... well," and she trailed off, unwilling to call him out for some reason, even though she'd dreamed of doing just that previously. "Pura can't be the Alpha there, Dante's still there, maybe he wants to found his own pack or something. But there is no Alpha female.

I want the pack to stay in the Blacktail family and I deserve it. I have three trades."
In spite of her company and the fact she wanted to blame every problem she'd ever had on him, Saena managed to sound proud of this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM