j - fate knocks me to my knees
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
@Malachi or @Scarlett (or both)— I know Scar's ascension isn't icly official yet but I wasn't sure who wanted to handle this. I just wanted to get this up before the spaces fill up and there isn't a spot (on the off chance that Tyrr gets accepted at all, lol).

Týrr's considerations were not made lightly. His plan not really near being finished. Still, there remained much observation to be done, more careful considerations to be made before he could implement the dangerous idea of usurping. Still, so long as Tuwawi did not hold the throne, nor presumably want it, Týrr saw it as his for the taking. The lost Amazon Prince did not war with the Rekkr within him, despite the feuds that had been left to rage through the generations between Coatl's Rise and Odinn's Cove. Instead, the two blended into one within him which by and far made more sense than any other option. Both were dominate, both claimed a part of him. Before, leading had not crossed Týrr's mind though, admittedly, that had been before. Before he had known that he was not a Viking by blood, that Ragnar had done nothing but lie to him for months upon months. Always, there had been some small inclination towards the top of the hierarchy, but never the desire that burned within his breast now and he felt it wrapped in the protectiveness of the Glacier. Týrr was there at the founding, could claim that he knew the Sveijarn pair (if not well than well enough). The Glacier's founding principles needed to be preserved and if Tuwawi did not wish to reclaim what was, by all rights in the Rekkr's mind, her's then he would have little issue attempting to usurp so that he could make sure the Glacier was not twisted away from what it was founded upon and for.

Manauia, when they spoke, had not tried to talk him out of it — not that Týrr had any intentions of letting anyone talk him down from him. He was hardly so easily persuaded. For now, however, the Rekkr understood he had to play the part of the complacent subordinate. Crystalline blue eyes looked out towards the claimed lands of the Glacier pack with unbidden affection. After a few moments, Týrr tipped his head back and let out a call for the leadership, assuming that Malachi was still in charge (least he had been when Manauia and him had spoken few days prior) though the Rekkr left it open for anyone to greet him.

<style type="text/css">.hunkytyr{width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:300px 25px 20px 20px; border:3px double #fff; background-image:url('http://i58.tinypic.com/24y0lzo.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#b8cfc4; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .hunkytyr-in {width: 380px; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.55); text-align: justify;} .hunkytyr q {color:#167c99; font:13px/2 georgia bold;} .hunkytyr p {text-indent:30px; color:#6a887a; font:13px/2 georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM