j - fate knocks me to my knees
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
:D I've secretly been stalking all your threads <3

By now Malachi was used to the sound of stranger's voices. They would call him, and he would do the routine, where he'd ask them the same questions and they'd give, more or less, the same answers. But today the note that met him was different - familiar - and though it took him a pause to make sense of where he'd heard the voice before, the dawning revelation it was one of their founding members sent him shooting toward the border with bounding steps.

He slowed when Týrr's earthen form came into sight, and Malachi waved his tail, not in dominance but in friendly greeting. The young leader knew little of the Northman, but he felt a kinship with him all the same, having founded the pack together, and having been one of the first members of Duskfire he'd spoken with at all. To see him again brought a tremor of hope.

"Týrr!" He called, though he was sure by then the man had spotted him. Surprise still held the boy, though Malachi found himself less suspicious that the man was an apparition than he had Tuwawi. Her presence had always been ethereal, whereas Týrr held an earthy feel. With one glance over the man, he found he scarcely recognized him by sight, but the Northman's scent was still undeniably his own. Malachi's eyes glowed, but the slight grin that skewed his face was one of uncertainty and disbelief. "You're back."
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM