all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
She'd not met the boy that left a void in their ranks, but the thought of his disappearance being linked to another pack rankled her in ways she once assumed impossible. Young spawn were never worth much back home; if they were drowned in the sea, or lost to other predators, the Sisters would rarely mourn. But something about this instance angered her. Atlas' death stung, and this entire situation was a harsh reminder of how they were sorely lacking in capable Consorts.

The brutish woman was a good few minutes behind the others as they descended on the gathering place, but approached with the same bullheadedness that proceeded her in most cases. She noses Wynter on the cheek as she passes, and turns her sharp hazel eyes on Kelvyn. "Επειδή είναι ακόμα μια αδελφή , ακόμη και αν λανθασμένη." She rumbles low in her throat.

Akantha then swings her muzzle around, and follows Caiaphas' gaze to the distant borders.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Akantha - January 29, 2015, 05:50 PM