all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]Nakai returned to the gathering of Ankyran wolves within minutes. He had taken the liberty of running a perimeter a few hundred yards from where they remained hidden and watchful. His large paws left deep indents in the snow upon the ridge and for the first time since he had left Canada, he felt safe on his feet.
When he approached the rest of his pack he first ventured to his alpha, lowering himself onto the ground before her and uttering a submissive whine he declared his subservience. Then he rose again but ducked his head in respect to the sirens present. Kevlyn however, he greeted with a gentle nudge of his large head against the pups shoulder, a gesture that served as both a reminder of their common cause and a playful show of rank. Then, he grew serious and took his place next to the other grown up wolves, watchful blue eyes twinkling.

"αλεπού." Nakai was not entirely too pleased with the stench. Foxes were sly and thus the large grey wolf remained inherently distrustful of their kind.
"The entire place reeks of it," he growled, for the first time trying his hand at the mystic language he had been listening to for weeks. He was uncertain of his pronounciation and the lack of vocabulary irritated him but he was proud, nonetheless, to learn their tongue.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:11 AM