Ankyra Sound with the kisses unclean as the words that you say - j
20 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Despite shifting back away, it would seem her greeting party was less than thrilled with her presence so close to their borders. Periwinkle eyes studied the silver male that seemed to place himself between her and his homeland, as if her stilled form posed a great threat. Amusement would have twitched on her lips, had a darker form not prowled forward as well.. a she-wolf whose rank was written as clear to Siren by her stance, let alone the prominence of her scent upon the borders.

With a formality that was instilled upon her as a young pup by her doting parents, the Roux-Abrhen lowered herself to accommodate her station before the two – a rogue wolf seeking approval of a pack and a home for the winter, at the very least. Her tail would tuck closer to her quarters and her eyes would drift to the leader’s paws. Silence stretched before them, and the pallid dove would at least appreciate the significance that they gave her a chance to offer an explanation to her presence rather than simply sending her off. “I am Siren Roux-Abrhen – a lone wolf that is new to these lands. I seek a pack, and have come across yours – I am agile on my paws, but it is my growing healing skills that I can truly offer the pack.” She quieted in that moment – it was a brief introduction, but it was a start.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with the kisses unclean as the words that you say - j - by Siren - January 30, 2015, 07:02 AM