Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was not worried that her skills would be questioned. She knew that if they were she would be more than able to prove herself. She kept herself low as the other female and alpha considered her words.

Blue Willow was not surprised at the question about her family or her home, though she did wince slightly at the thought of having to tell the other that she had been a nomad and never lived in a pack. She began her tale. "I was born to my parents Spring Flower and Sun Spark. They were story tellers and healers. We would travel from pack to pack trading our stories and our healing prowess for food and a warm place to sleep. My parents are very good at what they do. I have never had a permanent home, just dens in other places.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM