all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

Although slowly due to her physical state, Aella followed the group from behind. She remembered Larus from her visit to Caiaphas' grotto back when she first came to Ankyra Sound. The boy had been very young then, and even when the sister would've hardly bat an eye on a male's disappearance, Aella felt that the kid deserved to be safe.

She thought it to be a little.. -Okay, a lot Hypocritical from Caiaphas to be displeased by Larus' kidnapping when it had been herself who'd snatched him from his mother's care in first place. But today they had something in common, they both wanted revenge and to get the young male back.

The peaks of the glacier's mountain range rose in the background as the fiery Amazon caught up with the rest of the group. "Είμαστε χωρίζουμε σε ομάδες ή θα πρέπει να παραμείνουν μαζί, αδελφή?" she inquired, unsure about what Caiaphas' intentions were at the moment.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillanc - by Aella - January 30, 2015, 08:23 PM