j - fate knocks me to my knees
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
No worries, it's all good!

When the man tensed up, Malachi let his own shoulders fall, eager to show he meant no threat. The young leader could imagine the reason the earthen man met him with such a high guard. Malachi didn't forget that Týrr had left them twice, a sign that spoke in no favour of his loyalty to Duskfire. But Malachi did not blame the man for leaving when he did. Those had been trying times, and with the departure of the Sveijarns, the vision of Duskfire had been torn from them all. But that was why the sundry man had stepped up in the first place, for in his heart he wished to see Duskfire thrive, to see every lost member return, and to see the Sveijarns restored. Týrr was a part of this, and had been a part of this since before the beginning. There was forgiveness to be given, and a second chance. Malachi felt his tail sway at his hocks when Týrr confirmed the statement he hoped the earthen man would not deny.

A smile cracked his face, genuine in light of the quiet strength behind Týrr's conviction. "Then welcome home." He said, and that was enough, for Týrr was welcome among them. He always had been, and as long as Duskfire was a part of the Wilds, Malachi would make certain he always was. Danica and Hatshepsut - if they ever returned - would receive a welcome the same, for if Tuwawi and Njal had deemed them worthy of Duskfire, Malachi was convinced they were.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM