j - fate knocks me to my knees
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
This post is short and crappy but I wanted to get it in before I went to bed. c:

Not at all was this the sort of “welcome” that Týrr had expected. He did not expect Malachi to actually seem joyed to see him, let alone welcome him back into the ranks of the Duskfire Glacier just like that — at a drop of a hat. In some ways, there was a suspicious part of the Rekkr that wondered if this was a ploy, unable to help but feel that this had been too easy. Malachi did not seem the type to be malicious enough to lay traps (besides there were easier ways to deal with wolves if one didn't want them in their pack), and everything that Týrr had seen before had be very genuine. Idly, the Rekkr wondered if Malachi knew what he was thinking, what he was planning if he would so readily welcome him back in with arms wide open. Likely, Týrr considered, not. Thankfully, only Týrr himself was privy to his own thoughts, and Manauia was in on the know of course though the Rekkr counted on the woman's loyalty to him and her Amazon sisters to not tattle on him. Having a crusading feminist that swore loyalty to if not him than his queen mother, Quetzalcoatl did certainly have it's pros. Just as it definitely had it's cons. Thank you, Manners, no matter how feral he was, no matter which culture he belonged too, were not something that the Rekkr could simply turn off. He was too refined and too princely for it all to magically vanish simply because he was changing. Perhaps his manners would, too, vanish, or perhaps they would always stay. It mattered little to him, currently.

His first object of business was to get settled back into the Glacier, secretly hoping that no one had claimed his den when he had not been there to inhabit it. The second order was to find and speak with Tuwawi. From there, for now, Týrr was in no rush to plan.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM