Ouroboros Spine the bed's getting cold and you're not here
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He hummed in agreement. He had a feeling that the girl was planning something, but he doubted it would have any weight to it. But there were those scents he found on their borders. He recognized only two of them, Mara's and that loner he saw by the old mountain. "After we chased her out, I smelled a few scents nearby the border. It was her and a few other wolves. All female." He murmured, wondering if she would be a little angry at him for not saying anything sooner. "I'm not sure who they were, but they were there for a while before they went northeast."

As for new wolves joining them, he was certain that it wouldn't be hard to do. Their numbers were already growing steadily with winter driving wolves to their borders. He wasn't worried about the prospect of bringing in new wolves. "While I agree with you, we should maintain training regiments for the new recruits, even if we don't have as many, and the veterans. One trained wolf is worth more than a wolf fighting on its instincts alone."
Messages In This Thread
the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - January 21, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - January 22, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - January 23, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - January 25, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - January 25, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - January 31, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - February 04, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - February 06, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - February 11, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - February 11, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: the bed's getting cold and you're not here - by Kaname - February 21, 2015, 08:47 PM