We don't meet people by accident...
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
The soft paw prints that approached the multi-hued female did not alert her to the presenec of another, instead the heavy breathing pulled Shalon from the somewhere she had wandered to. Turning toward the sound the had 'awoken' her, her ears perked forward at the albino female, they were rare to see but always impressive with their alabaster coat. "Good evening." Shalon replied in kind, a small smile on her lips, and a small dip of her head in further greeting. Although she was evidently surprised at the idea of someone offering their den to her. To be honest she hadn't thought about where she would stay for the evening. "Umm... Thank you. That is very kind of you, it had slipped my mind. Finding a place to sleep that is." Suddenly ashamed at her forgetfulness Shalon rose to her feet ready to follow the female.

I am SO SORRY! I've just started exams!! I've been studying.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - January 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 12:25 PM