Voices in my head
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry guys! I've been really busy with school exams and non existent time to post :(
Please don't be mad at me :P

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

The whines coming from Damien's mouth suddenly stopped as a new wave of fetid smells struck him. It was unbelievable how darn smelly Cicero was being so young. The shock caused him to shut his eyes wide open for the first time, cracking his eyelids apart.

Whoa!

What the hell is that! And where the hell did that go! and who the hell is they! There were too many things to process at once and for a second he forgot about his brother's butt. His head looked at every single corner of the den, only to see a bunch of blurry things that didn't even make sense. But hey! That's more than he'd ever seen! The eldest son opened his little mouth wide open to gasp, but the fart had been too strong. The fetid air entered his mouth but it wouldn't pass though his throat, causing the pup to cough heavily. His survival instincts told him that he had to retread or he would die suffocated! Damien rolled and crawled away from his brother's butt and to his face instead, the eldest pup would administrate one of those warning little toothless bites again.

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Voices in my head - by Potema - December 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - December 22, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - December 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - December 22, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - January 18, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - January 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Damien - January 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Potema - January 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Voices in my head - by Cicero - January 26, 2015, 05:15 AM