j - fate knocks me to my knees
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
It's all good! I'm not feeling too great about my post, either. My brain's been dead tired for the past few days and every writing endeavour is killer D:

Malachi dipped his head to receive the earthen man's gratitude, though he felt little entitlement to receive it at all. After all, Týrr was one of them. Lifting his gaze he settled his eyes to look upon the man. Curiosity encouraged him to seek the reason Týrr had left so soon after returning from his search for Larus, but Malachi obliged to stifle the question for now. Instead, he spoke what was more present on his mind: "Tuwawi will be glad to see you've returned." And maybe having the presence of another she knew well could ease the maniacal streak that claimed the mother's mind. "Only she and Maera remain. The others have gone."

In the vast timeline of Duskfire, he had lost track of the grand order of disappearance and departure. He remembered not whether Týrr had left before or after Tuwawi had, and before or after Jokull and Valtyr had gone, too. Malachi was almost certain the man had been present for Njal's return, but when he thought back, it had only been he and Danica who had met the stone man on the length of the border, bearing the skull of one of the lynx who had made this whole mess start.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM