Redhawk Caldera Over my dead body
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm actually going to keep it open just in case a would-be Healer wants to pop in and try to help! If not, I'll just punt it into the archives after a few days and we can say they eventually crawled away from the scene, haha...

Peregrine heard a sound behind him, yet didn't react to it right away. Only when the silence went on for a while did he finally mutter, "Duty?" Grimacing, he lifted his head and glanced over one bleeding shoulder to see his comrade collapsed nearby. "What the fuck?" he whispered to himself, then began the painstaking process of rolling over, standing up and walking over to the fallen Delta.

"Dude... Duty... hey?" the Alpha male muttered, nosing his pack mate. He was so confused. Had he sustained an injury that had caused him to pass out? Peregrine didn't even think about the possibility of an overdose on the medicine. "Dude, wake up," he said, batting weakly at the male's slack face.

He swooned again. Peregrine tipped forward, practically toppling on top of the prostrate FitzDutiful. He grunted, managing to roll away to avoid impact. He came to rest beside the other male, then exhaled shakily. He needed to lay here and sit still before trying again to help. He was in no condition to administer first aid, not to mention his lack of knowledge.

Well, he would just wait here in the hopes that someone would eventually stumble over them and help. In the meantime, he slowly stretched out a foreleg—his shoulder screamed in protest—and set one of his broad paws on top of Duty's.
Messages In This Thread
Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 11:03 AM