Blacktail Deer Plateau You've been blessed your whole life
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue frowned, you shouldn't have gone walking afterwards especially so far. However, I would have made you stay awake and I suppose walking kept you awake. So no harm, no foul. I have something for headaches back at the medicinal den if you would like. Otherwise sometimes coolness will make it feel better. Saena was very lucky and whether it be luck, or something other worldly, Blue was just grateful.

Blue nodded Good because it's not true. You are a good member of our pack. You are going to be a good gamekeeper. He has no right to say anything to you. Blue was still smarting at his tone. Saena had been here longer than he. She liked Koda she did, but she was a little irritated with him.

Blue listened and frowned, I am sorry was she dead? Blue briefly thought a few a loners she had come across to only find dead later as well. Picked apart by scavengers and carrion birds.

Blue's ears tilted forward and she felt a momentary sense of longing to see her friends dear face. I hope he is well. That is good it was about time he stepped up. He had been a good dad before Fox, a mediocre one after, it sounded as if he was back to being good again. About time, was her only thought.

Blue blinked at the confession and weighed her words carefully. She did not wish to upset the girl, but she did need to speak with her about it. Do you mean as alpha? Or I to step down as you beta? Or just as a high ranking member? She was curious and she did not think it would be a bad option. And Blue could certainly see herself stepping down further if it was wanted. She liked her position in the pack, but it was technically Saena's right as a child of the former alpha pair. To be able to explore that avenue. She smiled That is okay you will be able to find something for them in time. She settled to her haunches, ready now to discuss the matter of leadership.
Messages In This Thread
You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 27, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 03:37 PM