j - fate knocks me to my knees
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týrr's ears perked a bit when Malachi spoke that Tuwawi would glad to see that he had returned. Though the Rekkr had no desire to let on in regards to his crush upon the ember, he could not help but shift his demeanor to one that held soft affection. Even so, Týrr hoped that Malachi did not read too much into it — not because the Rekkr felt shame that he was smitten with the woman (for she was certainly worthy of his attractions) but because he did not, necessarily, wish to voice aloud about it. Especially when he was under the impression that she still called Njal her mate; and because though confident in most of all that he did he feared her rejection and disgust. Or worse than disgust the fact that he was younger than her that might make him appear as a child to her. He didn't know, of course, only speculated based on what little knowledge he had of such things. The Vikings were not overly discreet about their relationships (or much else to be honest) and Týrr knew that kind of thing happened often.

The knowledge that Njal, and the pair's sons were gone, had left, sparked a strike of pity within the Rekkr's heart; though likewise there was not much Týrr could say without sounding horrendously hypocritical himself. I see, Týrr drew in a soft, contemplative murmur. I will make it a point to speak with Tuwawi soon, Týrr admitted to Malachi, and then inquired, Would you happen to know the direction she was last in? Týrr assumed she was still in the Glacier, of course, but he didn't know if Malachi had spoken to her recently and could point him in a general direction. Sure, Týrr could have easily called for her, when his meeting with Malachi was wrapped up but he did not necessarily wish for the whole pack to know he was seeking her out.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 29, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 04, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: j - fate knocks me to my knees - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:09 AM