Blackfoot Forest My feet know the path of life
32 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Roadkill didn't like forests. She hadn't often been in 'em, besides that one time when a genuine human tried to make her believe he'd take care of her. He took her to the forest every day, made her feel alive, he did, until one day, he just stopped moving. It was the only good human she'd ever had, and blimey, even he had just left her after a couple of weeks, maybe months, leaving her in the mitts of the rest of the world's no-good humans again. Even the forest-human hadn't been good. Forests just reminded her of what she could've had, if forest-human hadn't left her.

After a moment of thoughtful ear-scratching, Roadkill set out into the forest. Bred to hunt and trained to fight, Roadkill was quickly distracted by a passing rabbit. She set off to a brisk gallop after it, all the while barking madly — even though there was no human nor other dogs nearby to catch her lead and join her in the hunt — and chased it down.

Right in front of her, Roadkill saw the appearance of another dog, and her rabbit headed straight for him. Might've seen the chap on the truck, might not've... Intent on taking her kill, Roadkill chased it towards the other dog. She prefered not to share, considering meals were scarce as were, but half a rabbit was better 'n none, she reckoned, so she instinctively barked, hoping the other guy was bright enough to catch on and grab the rabbit by the neck.
Messages In This Thread
My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 02, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 04, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Bazi - February 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 09, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 09, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 10, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 17, 2015, 08:42 AM