all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]Nakai growled lowly as he watched the pack disperse into smaller groups and single wolves. He didn't like it, but would have to accept it none the less.
He himself decided to follow Kevlyn as he split from the females to scout into enemy territory. They had lost one puppy and he was not about to let the second fall into the hands of a different pack too.
He knew that Kevlyn didn't like him much but at least in this regard, he did not worry. He outranked the puppy though they were both nothing when compared to the sirens, and thus the pudgy youth would have to accept his watchful eye.
Trotting ahead he drew closer, walking next to the smaller male and eyeing him with a hint of a smile while his ears remained ever rigidly posed to catch whatever noise might come his way.
"Keep both eyes open," he urged the boy quietly before he followed his own advice.
He was tense but in some perverse way enjoying the bizarre situation. He had been stuck hunting and patrolling for weeks and the promise of conflict was a tantalizing prospect, even if he by no means coveted battle. It was the feeling of usefulness that he enjoyed as his watchful gaze swept over the landscape and his paws carried him further.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Nakai - February 06, 2015, 02:23 AM