Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Same here. ;w; If only Kove was real, and a human.

The lit up expression upon her face, as well as the friendly greeting, was enough to make Kove's tail start wagging. It had been a very short time between when she'd left and now, but he had missed her, as he always did. Following after her seemed like the only thing he could do after she left, and he was glad he did so. "I'm happy to hear that," he said, his worries easing up some. Had she been affected by the other male's words at all, he wouldn't have known what to do. Comforting her would have been the first thing, of course, but what of when he returned to the woods? Was he expected to just act as if the white-eyed man hadn't more or less sent his friend away? He was unsure as to whether or not he'd be able to do that.

"Then we will keep seeing one another," he declared, smiling widely at her. "We can meet at a million other places, and Bane will not be able to do a thing about it. He won't keep me from seeing you, I can promise you that." In the beginning, Kove had been over the moon upon joining the dark pack, and then even more so once he was made a member of the Brotherhood. As much as he enjoyed it all, though, the ghostly man knew he could drop it all for Scarlett. If at anytime they tried to command him to stay away from her, he would much rather leave than obey. Loyalty was a strong thing in the Alaskan, but what he felt when around the albino was something that outranked his pledge to the pack and Brotherhood. It made him feel as if he was meant to be there each time he was around her, and if he could he would never leave her side. That wasn't likely to happen, though, as he believed she saw him as nothing more than a friend. Kove was okay with that, too, just as long as he could always be close to her on some level. "No one can keep me from ever answering your calls, my princess."
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM