Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I'll have to say no this time around, but I'm sure Sen will be back at another time. I don't think her absence would be noticed at the moment since she mentioned she was going off to explore, anyways. xD
Want to finish up within the next post or so? c:

Saying she was shocked wouldn't even begin to cover it. It appeared as if Sen really was going to get that tour she wanted, but the disappointment of no chase was enough to snap her to her senses momentarily. It was quite obvious the other had something up her sleeve, as why else would a proud member of a pack actually lead an outsider in? With a mental shake of her head, she cleared away any and all thoughts of finding the place interesting. It was tough, but she managed to put her want to explore behind her long enough for the more serious version of Sen to take over. Most of the time, she acted as a fool in order to try and get under the skins of those she met, but walking right into a trap wasn't something she was too interested in doing.

“Hm, I recall something I must do,” she informed the other, taking a step back so her paw was no longer over the border. “I will have to take you up on the tour another time, if you don't mind.” If she minded, well, the option to run was still there. Sen had spent a lot of time running, and had no problem doing it again. If the other gave chase, that is. At this point, she wasn't overly sure on what she should expect from the other shadowed lupine.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 04, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 05, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 05, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 06, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 06, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 06, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 03:46 PM