My poor little flashlight
7 Posts
Ooc —
Ever since his acceptance to the Glacier, Raphael had been feeling restless. Wanderlust tugged at his guts and though he continued to patrol the borders and hunt for the pack daily, he couldn't help but gaze longingly at the distance, wondering what was install for him in the distance, in the horizon. It was that day when he gave in to his instincts and let his paws lead him out of the Northern mountains and into the unknown and unexplored places, places that he, the agouti warrior had never been to before.

Raph had not kept track of how many sunrises and sunsets had gone since he left his Glacier home, no, his ancestor's wandering instincts were out and on the run and his 'settling down for a home' ones were sitting by a corner, calmly observing the outcomes of his adventure. The cinnamon warrior was going to return to the Glacier sooner or later, but for now, a bit of freedom and wandering seemed nice.

Sea green eyes gleaming with confidence and a sense of freedom, the warrior continued forward, taking in the sights that the path he took offered him. A gust of wind blew through the trees, gave him a relaxing ruffle of his fur and brought along a curious scent. One that he had smelled countless times before back in his natal pack. It overwhelmed him, and without another thought, began following the scent. Raphael soon saw the female and trotted towards her, as gracefully as he could. He flashed her a charming smile, and flexed his muscles just for effect, "Well hello there,"
Messages In This Thread
My poor little flashlight - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: My poor little flashlight - by Raphael - February 08, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: My poor little flashlight - by Osprey - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM