Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The movements of the male soon came to a stop as another wolf came into sight. She held a dark coat upon her body, and while he knew for a fact that she was a member of the pack, he had never met her before. She was one of the new wolves, he believed, and was somewhat interested to meet her. “You have definitely never met me, as I would have remembered the face of a fellow pack member,” Kove stated, not bothering to sit. “Nice to meet you, Fenris, I am Kove.” He offered her a slight nod of his head, as was the way he often gave a greeting. His jaws parted ways after, as if he were about to say something, but stopped when another woman came into sight. Their scents were familiar in the sense that they were both of the pack, but it was his first time meeting both of them.

With a nod of his head to the new female as well, he let his copper gaze drift over the both of them. “It's a pleasure to meet you, Morgana,” he said. “I am glad to be able to meet some of the pack's newest members. Tell me, are you both settling in nicely?” Since they were women, he could be nothing but polite unless provoked in some way. The fact that they were also members of his pack also worked towards making him play nice, as he did not wish to become enemies with anyone he shared a home with.
Messages In This Thread
Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Fenris - February 08, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Morgana Wolf - February 08, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Fenris - February 09, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Morgana Wolf - February 09, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Kove - February 09, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Morgana Wolf - February 09, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Kove - February 10, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Morgana Wolf - February 11, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed - by Morgana Wolf - February 22, 2015, 12:01 AM