Blackfoot Forest My feet know the path of life
32 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Still completely unaware of being watched at all, Roadkill stared at the other dog. He seemed kind of dumb in the head, considering how long it took him to answer the question. Roadkill considered greatly to just take the rabbit for herself, considering the other dog was useless anyway and it'd probably be easy to take it from him.

Just as Roadkill took the rabbit in her mouth and felt the sweet victory of the hunt trickle down her mouth in the form of warm blood, he said something else. Not bothering to share, since he did not seem too bothered for food (and she could always give him what was left, anyway), Roadkill tore off a piece of the rabbit and stared quizzically at the other dog.

"'Scuse me, wot?" She tilted her head and stared at him. Roadkill had never heard a dog say something like that before. Her life had always been about survival, so for a dog to propose another dog kill them, well, it was just plain wrong. "Why'd you say somethin' like that? What is the matter with you?! We fight to survive 'n you just want to give it all up like that, mate?" she replied snarkily, not even bothering to answer the question or go into detail, or even shoot a question back (why came to mind).
Messages In This Thread
My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 02, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 04, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Bazi - February 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 09, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 09, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 10, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Minion - February 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: My feet know the path of life - by Roadkill - February 17, 2015, 08:42 AM