Otatso Wetlands but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He wasn't surprised by the fact that this female was a friend of Scarlett's. The albino was always so kind to everyone she met, he was sure she had befriended nearly all the wolves around her. He was happy for her, for the fact that she was experiencing a good life. To him, she deserved all the kindness and friendliness that could be offered to her, especially after learning of the life she'd come from. “It is a pleasure to meet another one of her friends,” he stated, offering her a faint smile with his words. He wondered about where the grey girl was from, of which pack she resided in and whether or not she was close to the alabaster female's home or not.

Kove could not prevent the small smile from pulling at the corners of his mouth as the other spoke of wanting to avoid everything related to the other male. He couldn't blame her, as the dark coated wolf wasn't currently one of his favorite creatures around at the moment either. “Believe me when I say the only thing I have to do with him is due to us sharing a pack,” the ghost informed her, trying to get her to relax at least a little bit. He was a member of Blackfeather, that was true, but he had to be the most docile being there aside from the puppies. Even when they'd had a captive, he had not laid a single claw on her. The man had lied in order to get the information he needed, but had not harmed or really harassed her. “If the water was not frozen, I would use it to cover my scent so you would not be reminded of that dog.” Resorting to insults wasn't a common thing for Kove, but he made an exception for Crescendo. The walking shadow had, after all, come on strongly to Scarlett, and that was something he would never be able to tolerate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:47 AM